Sunday, January 8, 2017

Pressure Cooker Reviews




All American Pressure Canner 921 Reviews: 21-1/2-quart Pressure Cooker






I have been looking for a solid built canner for a long time. I wanted one that would be durable and last for many years of canning garden vegetables. But I also wanted one that would fit within my allotted budget.
I was so happy when I found the All American 921 Pressure Cooker! I knew immediately that I wanted to do my own product review. This is the best canner I have ever owned and I am so glad that I found it I just had to share the good news!
What to Look for When Buying a Pressure Cooker/Canner
After years of canning and a long time of looking I finally came up with the features that a canner must have. Here’s my personal list:
Durable
Sealing Capability
Steam gauge
Canner Capacity
Pressure regulator

Is the All American 921 Pressure Canner durable and able to last me for years to come?
Yes, it is. The canner is made out of a durable, hand-cast aluminum which makes it a long lasting, quality product.
Do I have to buy extra seals or gaskets?
No, you will not have to buy anything for the canner to seal properly. It is specially designed to seal “metal-to-metal” so that there are no gaskets or seals involved.
What kind of steam gauge does the canner have?
The All American 921 Pressure Canner has a geared steam gauge which is equipped with an automatic release if the pressure gets too high.
Is this canner large enough to serve all my canning needs?
The All American 921 Pressure Canner will hold 19 pint jars at one time, or 7 quart jars.
Does it have a good pressure regulator?
The All American 921 Pressure Canner/Cooker has a pressure regulator that is equipped with three different settings: 5 psi, 10 psi and 15 psi.
How much should you expect to pay for a good canner?
Most of the places we saw have this particular canner listed for well over $300. But amazon.com has kept this canner listed at less than $200. That’s a huge difference in prices. Amazon has had the lowest prices we’ve been able to find anywhere.
>> Click here to learn more
What’s included with the All American 921 Canner?
Fully equipped canner
User’s guide
Is there any kind of warranty with this product?
The All American 921 Canner will have warranty information with the shipped product.
What are other customers saying about this canner?
The All American 921 Canner has received rave reviews by customers who have purchased and used it. The vast majority gave this product the top 5-star rating and a few gave it an excellent 4-star rating. Not one review rated it less than a 4 star rating. Here are some things others are saying about the canner:
“This is a very high quality, heavy weight canner.”
“Nice product, well built.”
“I’m impressed with the quality.”
“The size is great for doing multiple jars at one time.”
“Worth the price.”
“This is the most solid piece of canning equipment money can buy”
“This thing is built like a tank. Very easy to use good directions came with it.”
Have there been any customer complaints?
I have not seen any real complaints in all the customer reviews I’ve read. One person did say it is not too good for cooking unless you are cooking very large batches of food for large crowds of people. But if you do need to cook a large quantity of food its size is great!
Where can you buy the 921 All American Cooker/Canner?
You can find this canner a lot of different places, but amazon.com has it listed for the cheapest price we could find anywhere. Plus, right now they are offering free shipping on this item. That makes an already good deal, a great deal! Click here to view the product on amazon.com.
>> Click here for order page
Where can you read more customer reviews on this particular product?
There are lots of customer reviews on amazon.com. They are written by customers who have purchased and used this product. Click here to read more customer reviews on amazon.com.



Video for Pressure Cooker




No comments:

Post a Comment